dimanche 21 mars 2021

'Numbers' at Take a Word

6 commentaires:

  1. I'm wondering if cats really see numbers :) Awesome texture on the background.
    By the way, on my entry there is something that cats are interested in ;)
    Have a nice day, my friend.
    We got another sunny morning here.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A fantastic piece of art, love it

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love those glorious eyes, a unique and beautiful take on the numbers challenge which I always find very limiting for some reason. Anyway you rocked it. Have a great week I hope it's Spring where you are, Hugs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Those eyes leapt off the page and startled me! Stunning work.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. You didn't disappoint, Miss Sim, this is exquisite .... and those eyes!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I'm loving all those numbers, and the cat's engagement with them...one can just see him/her plotting to take over the world. :D

    RépondreSupprimer