mardi 13 avril 2021

 'Turquoise & red' at The Three Muses

7 commentaires:

  1. Your Asian beauty has such pouty lips! Your use of color is beautiful, Sim. Bravo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Simply stunning my friend. This is a favorite color combination of mine in art, and you have rocked it. Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful colors and design, Sim. Lovely Asian model and decoration on her.
    Have a nice day, my friend xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Stunning composition TURQUOISE AND RED

    Mine is HERE
    much ❤ love

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oooooooh, this is one of my favourite colour combinations, and you've made it sing, dance and do cartwheels. Wowza, and thank you!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Ha ha it is not that I like Red and Turquoise together, kind of yucky actually. It is because I like using complementary colors in various shades together in collages and pictures because they accentuate each other and resonate in the picture. It is hard to explain but I enjoy it. Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Beautiful complementary colours, wonderful textures (as always) and such a dramatic impact, Miss Sim.

    RépondreSupprimer