dimanche 12 décembre 2021

'Angel' at Sunday Postcard Art

'Angel' at Sunday Postcard Art

7 commentaires:

  1. What a precious angel and the background is marvelous. I'm sorry I made you sad but angels are all about love and so are you...and sometimes love hurts. Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. this is quite cosmic and marvelous. wishing you much goodness and brushes of angel wings! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. beautiful postcard, thanks for joining this challenge

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I agree completely with Deann. This stone angel is simply amazing. And what a fantastic background.
    I wonder what he's thinking about? (Hopefully a peaceful and healthy Christmas for us all!)
    Stay well & best wishes Katrin

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This one took my breath away, Sim. That angel knows things that we don't, most definitely. It's wrapped in the light of glory.

    RépondreSupprimer