mardi 14 décembre 2021

'Xmas tree' at The Three Muses

'Xmas tree' at The Three Muses

The painting is by Alfons Mucha

9 commentaires:

  1. A very beautiful interpretation on the theme. Well done, sim!
    The traditional Christmas tree has become favorable from Germany. Here is something other tradition of it, I see, is it?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Alphonse Mucha, “Christmas in America” (1919).
      This Mucha's painting is a Czexchoslovak representation of an American Xmas.
      (Alfons Mucha, 1860-1939, is a Czech poster artist, illustrator, graphic designer, painter, and professor of Czechoslovak art, spearheading the Art Nouveau style).

      Supprimer
  2. Magnificent, each and every details is perfect and so original...I love it my friend, Hugs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. A gorgeous composition

    Mine is HERE

    much💟love

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thank you for the comment and answer, Sim. I know Mucha art and have visited his museum i Prague. Bought some postcards from his art and have nice memories from this trip of Prague several years ago.
    Enjoy the day xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Sim, my friend, this is a delight as always ... I especially love the textures of the Christmas baubles and tree.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. How beautiful this is, Sim, and you've introduced me to a Mucha painting I'd not seen before, so major bonus! You have an extraordinary way of combining images that enhances them to the level of amazing. xo

    RépondreSupprimer