mardi 31 mai 2022

'Massacrez un tableau de maître' aux Trois Muses

'Mess up a Master' at The Three Muses


3 commentaires:

  1. I love your imaginative and gorgeous work, the torn picture effect is amazing it's such a wonderful collage. The second is a beautiful collage of colors and shapes. Superb my dear. I hope you are enjoying a little warm weather and a large bunch of happiness. Hugs and best wishes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Win Dinn, Artist a ajouté un nouveau commentaire:

    These are wonderful, Sim - The torn and chopped up effect of the Botticelli is marvelous, and I had a good long look at the components as a result! And your Klimt piece is a terrific collage, and the luscious strips just pulled me right in!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh magnificent artwork and imagination, Sim. Fan tas Tick!

    RépondreSupprimer