dimanche 5 juin 2022

'Weddings' at Sunday Postcard Art

 'Weddings' at Sunday Postcard Art

7 commentaires:

  1. Fun piece. - Anne (Cornucopia)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ha ha this is so fun and wonderful. If I had to roller-skate at my wedding I would still be single.
    I hope all is well with you, we have skipped over Spring and launched into Summer this week. My bed is worn out from changing blankets back and forth to accommodate the temperature...lol
    Have a great week my friend. Many hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. now there's a fun and great wedding! i love this! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Un bon esdeveniment els casaments ! ... aquesta setmana , precisament he estat en un ;)
    Salut !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is great fun, Sim, and somehow I can well imagine you as the bride. I'm grinning from ear to ear at your unique take on this theme! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh how fabulous, I just adore this! Hugs, Zowie x

    RépondreSupprimer