dimanche 30 octobre 2022

Marguerites vintage

'Vintage' at Sunday Postcard Art

6 commentaires:

  1. So stunning! Im sorry to hear you wont be around for a while. Keep making art xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is beautiful. And I'm sorry to hear you won't be around for awhile. I will miss your artwork, and hope to see you back later in time. Anne

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Lovely, as vintage should be, I guess I shouldn't have creeped everyone out by doing Halloween vintage but those masks were just amazing to me. Your colors are so unique and backgrounds always wonderful. Take care of you my friend. Best wishes and many hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Sim, this is a lovely response to the challenge - this is just delightful! I'm particularly loving the textural aspect - you've created a wonderful 3D effect!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oooooh-la-la - this is lovely, and a perfect response to the challenge. I love the way the feather on the hat pops right out...I can just about feel it tickling my nose!

    RépondreSupprimer