jeudi 1 décembre 2022

'Japonisme'. Last post for a few weeks. I wish you all a wonderful holiday season and see you next year.

'Inspired by Japan' at Our Midweek Muse

7 commentaires:

  1. this is truly beautiful dear Sim, another masterpiece by you. i will miss you over the holidays but hope your break is a marvelous, safe, and happy one. until then wishing you the happiest of all things! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is a lovely, textural work, with a delightful feeling of Japan throughout. Wishing you the best of the holiday season, with anticipation for your return in the new year. Sending heaps of happiness your way! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Welcome back my friend I hope you're here to stay. Thank you for such a fun challenge. Your example picture is gorgeous. I hope all is well with you and you can enjoy the holidays. Best wishes and hugs from here as always.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Happy Holidays Sim.
    Thanks for droppibg by my blog

    Much💜love

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This, Miss Sim, takes my breath away, I hope all is well with you .... thinking of you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Bones festes i un millor any, tot desitjant que us vagi tot molt bé !!
    Salut ;)

    RépondreSupprimer