dimanche 9 octobre 2022

Sorts et magie

'Spell and Magic' at Sunday Postcard Art


6 commentaires:

  1. wow! these are both so beautiful! i love the blues in the 1st one, and the way it seems to jump off the page, almost like bas relief. the second has both mystery and music, overall quite a winning pair! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Both of these are fantastic. Well done.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The first one is beautiful but I adore the second with that gorgeous dark background setting off the the pentagram and the music. Fabulous work my friend and a happy new week to you. Mighty hugs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I'm loving that fairy godmother in the first one, Sim, but it's the second that makes my heart dance to the muse's music. Between the musical score, the stamp and the pentagram, I'm in awe!

    RépondreSupprimer