samedi 27 juillet 2024

Poissons rouges et méduses

 'Goldfish' at Digital Whisper


And
'Jellyfish' at Sunday Postcard Art

12 commentaires:

  1. These are divine! Loving the colors and the wild goldfish. from peggy

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wonderful with textures and dramatic.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous cards. Have a happy Sunday

    much♡love

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your artwork is so wonderful. I love the stars and the background, and the way your art looks gold gilded, just fabulous. Best wishes from me to you my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. These are both gorgeous, Sim! Beautiful work! 🥰

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. these are both incredibly beautiful, either would look lovely framed and hanging on a wall. wonderful work Sim! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Both of these are fantastic! I love these.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Your jellyfish entry is superb! It looks as if it has been chiseled. Simply GREAT!
    (PS: Dear Sim, I used a reduced size of pics for my blog. But if you open it in a new tab you can enlarge the pic with the "+" taste ...)
    Have a great week and
    sunny greetings from my corner to you :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Beautiful cards! (Cindy from Pink Bird Studio)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Love the textures and color, almost like a lithograph batik! XOX

    RépondreSupprimer