mardi 23 juillet 2024

Uncertain temperatures

'Weather' at Our Midweek Muse
Please, can I ask you to sign the anonymous comments with your name? Thank you in advance to all of you.

11 commentaires:

  1. Ben trobat !... el temps s'ha tornat una mica boig...o és que juga amb nosaltres ! :DD
    Bona setmana !.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I adore your question mark clouds. This is so beautifully perfect and expresses the weather to a tee, what ever it decides to be. Best wishes from here and big hugs too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I totally agree with Deann: simply superb, your interpretation of the weather. We've had some very hot days, now it's a bit cooler (for me, fortunately) and it's rained a bit. (I can cope better with that).
    Best wishes and stay well

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. oh ha, i had a similar idea. i love yours! xo and love, michele

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your piece made me think of Rio. Whenever it rains, it is better to be prepared for floods too. We never know what is going to happen. Gorgeous, Sim!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh My Gosh, this is incredible! Well done Sim :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Lots of rain here as well and thunder showers

    much🤍love

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Ah oui voilà une parfaite vision d’un temps incertain. Cela me plaît beaucoup (kwarkito)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Fantastical work! Great job! Always admire your art!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. OMG, this made me laugh! Beautiful idea and beautifully executed!

    RépondreSupprimer