Oh I adore prisms, so magical and gorgeous. What a great way to reflect light. And may I also say my dear friend that you reflect light and love and friendship, and I am so glad to have you in my life. Big hugs and thanks to you for the joy you give me from 8000 Km away.
such beauty and brilliance! I also love prisms. the light you demonstrate in this art is both lovely and transcendent. like you! I'm traveling and unable to play along this week, but i wanted to see what you'd make! xo
Chère Sim, Excuse-moi de ne pas avoir réagi tout de suite à ton superbe message. Parfois, d’autres choses prennent le dessus. Mais je trouve que tu as imaginé quelque chose de très joli. J’aime beaucoup les couleurs de l’arc-en-ciel qui apparaissent grâce à la réfraction de la lumière dans le prisme. J’espère que tu vas bien et je t’envoie mes amitiés et un gros câlin! Katrin
Oh I adore prisms, so magical and gorgeous. What a great way to reflect light. And may I also say my dear friend that you reflect light and love and friendship, and I am so glad to have you in my life. Big hugs and thanks to you for the joy you give me from 8000 Km away.
RépondreSupprimersuch beauty and brilliance! I also love prisms. the light you demonstrate in this art is both lovely and transcendent. like you! I'm traveling and unable to play along this week, but i wanted to see what you'd make! xo
RépondreSupprimerbeautiful light here :)
RépondreSupprimerChère Sim,
RépondreSupprimerExcuse-moi de ne pas avoir réagi tout de suite à ton superbe message. Parfois, d’autres choses prennent le dessus.
Mais je trouve que tu as imaginé quelque chose de très joli. J’aime beaucoup les couleurs de l’arc-en-ciel qui apparaissent grâce à la réfraction de la lumière dans le prisme.
J’espère que tu vas bien et
je t’envoie mes amitiés et un gros câlin!
Katrin