Musique. J'en ai fait deux, avec les peintures de Gentile da Fabriano (Le couronnement de la Vierge 1420 détail) et de Paul Louis Joseph Berthon (Les Musiciennes dans un parc, 1905)
I made two of them, using paintings by Gentile da Fabriano (The Coronation of the Virgin, 1420, detail) and Paul Louis Joseph Berthon (The Musicians in a Park, 1905)
Wow terrific! Both pictures are wonderful. I would love the two on the bottom with the harp for swaps. I love the beautiful faces. It sounds to me like your weather is the very same as ours. hot and fires aahh. Thank you so much for finding Barb for me I feel much better now that I know she is well and doing the art that she loves. You are such a sweetheart I wish you all the best an love you dearly. Big hugs from here.
Wow terrific! Both pictures are wonderful. I would love the two on the bottom with the harp for swaps. I love the beautiful faces. It sounds to me like your weather is the very same as ours. hot and fires aahh.
RépondreSupprimerThank you so much for finding Barb for me I feel much better now that I know she is well and doing the art that she loves. You are such a sweetheart I wish you all the best an love you dearly. Big hugs from here.
Wow, these ae super
RépondreSupprimerMuch love