this is lovely; well done bringing these two art pieces to life together. i can fully imagine the story you're telling! wishing you sweet days and much love. xo
Wonderful work Sim this is a perfect representation. And I love the colors. Great job my dear friend. I hope the world is treating you well and all is going joyfully for you. Big hug from here.
this is lovely; well done bringing these two art pieces to life together. i can fully imagine the story you're telling! wishing you sweet days and much love. xo
RépondreSupprimerWonderful work Sim this is a perfect representation. And I love the colors. Great job my dear friend.
RépondreSupprimerI hope the world is treating you well and all is going joyfully for you. Big hug from here.
Wow! This is stunning!! Love all the detail and the colors. WHat a beautiful Gypsy she is. Thanks for playing in my challenge :) xo
RépondreSupprimer