these are brilliant feasts for the eyes! thanks for letting me know this challenge is back. i was away for some days and am getting caught up now. i see you are also going to be busy and away for awhile. i'll miss you but am sending love and hopes that your busy time eases and your energy returns in full! take good care of your dear self! xo
Chère Sim, Je retente de laisser un commentaire. Tes chats gothiques sont tout simplement GÉNIALS. Et le deuxième est tout simplement cool. Je te souhaite une bonne semaine ! J'ai bien reçu tes e-mails (mais je n'ai pas encore eu le temps d'y répondre...) désolée
How the heck did I miss these? They are beyond terrific.. BRAVO MY DEAR FRIEND.. You say you are going to be busy for awhile. I will miss you and best wishes for you and what ever you're doing. Hurry back my friend. Big hugs from here.
I am so sorry I am just now getting the time to comment on your fabulous quirky animal creations! They are wonderfully quirky!!!! I adore the one you did with the sheep! I am so glad you enjoyed creating with Mia's images! It is wonderful to be back and looking forward to more challenges and seeing your amazing artwork! Posting a challenge tonight!
I love both your creations, Sim. Congratulations!!!
RépondreSupprimerAnd a big THANK YOU for using one of my images.
Hugs from Greece.
these are brilliant feasts for the eyes! thanks for letting me know this challenge is back. i was away for some days and am getting caught up now. i see you are also going to be busy and away for awhile. i'll miss you but am sending love and hopes that your busy time eases and your energy returns in full! take good care of your dear self! xo
RépondreSupprimerChère Sim,
RépondreSupprimerJe retente de laisser un commentaire.
Tes chats gothiques sont tout simplement GÉNIALS. Et le deuxième est tout simplement cool.
Je te souhaite une bonne semaine !
J'ai bien reçu tes e-mails (mais je n'ai pas encore eu le temps d'y répondre...) désolée
Youpi ! Les commentaires fonctionnent à nouveau 💃💃💃
RépondreSupprimerJe t'adresse mes meilleurs vœux
Fantastic !!
RépondreSupprimerUn simpàtic trio de Senyors Gats !! molt ben treballats, com la ovella , que sembla més "perillosa"! hehehe
RépondreSupprimerBona setmana ; )
Well done. I LOVE that camel!
RépondreSupprimerHow the heck did I miss these? They are beyond terrific.. BRAVO MY DEAR FRIEND..
RépondreSupprimerYou say you are going to be busy for awhile. I will miss you and best wishes for you and what ever you're doing. Hurry back my friend. Big hugs from here.
I am so sorry I am just now getting the time to comment on your fabulous quirky animal creations! They are wonderfully quirky!!!! I adore the one you did with the sheep! I am so glad you enjoyed creating with Mia's images! It is wonderful to be back and looking forward to more challenges and seeing your amazing artwork! Posting a challenge tonight!
RépondreSupprimer